Things You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
In honor of our 100th episode, we have a special guest on the show! Sean’s son, Michael, joins us and shares about his experience having his dad as a coach. From exercises to tournaments, there’s a lot that goes into it.
While Sean coaches Michael in baseball, he also coaches several people throughout the week when it comes to retirement. Do you need a coach when it comes to retirement planning?
Here’s what Michael shares in today’s show:
- What kind of drills do they work in at baseball? [1:40]
- Sean shares about his two favorite things to talk about. [4:10]
- What does Michael like? [4:29]
- Where does Michael want to go to college? [5:36]
- What’s Michael’s favorite baseball team? [6:13]