Things You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
Dave Ramsey is known for doling out financial advice, but a lot of it is broad and general. Some of it is sound advice and some of it might be more for the benefit of building up likes and views on social media. Today, we talk through what’s what and see what Sean thinks as a financial advisor. Make sure your financial strategy is customized to your unique needs and goals.
Here is the financial advice we discuss to see if it rings true:
- “Don’t invest in anything if you can’t tell me how it works.”
- “Don’t invest in something if you’re excited. If your pulse rate goes up too high, maybe you’re getting conned.”
- “Do not jump in and out of investments based on what you hear on the news.”
- “If you’re not careful, you make short-term decisions which keep you in a short-term solution.
- “People that retire wealthy, well it wasn’t an accident.”