Things You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
From having the right amount of money in the bank to consolidating your accounts, there are simple ways you can improve your finances. On this two-part series, we discuss some of the easy wins you can make when it comes to your financial life. These things can add up to make a big difference.
Even if you’ve done things one way in the past, that doesn’t mean you have to continue on that way. Ask if your funds are efficient and diversified. Make sure your finances are in line with your goals and needs. And don’t forget to tune into our next episode for five more personal finance wins.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- Having the right amount in cash.
- Finding the life insurance policy for you.
- Consolidating your 401(k) accounts.
- Considering your mutual funds.
- Replacing your funds as needed.