Things You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
Following the wisdom and quotes of Yogi Berra, we compare some lessons in financial planning with what we’ve heard from this famous professional baseball player. From assessing past financial decisions you’ve made to planning for your financial future, there’s a lot of takeaways we can learn from Yogi Berra.
Make sure you make wise decisions about your finances and make a plan you feel confident about for the long-term. But also remember that plans change, so you have to be able to be flexible and adapt.
Here are the quotes we discuss on today’s show:
- “I never said most of the things I’ve said.” [2:18]
- “A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.” [4:20]
- “If you don’t know where you’re going, you might end up someplace else.” [5:40]
- “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” [7:10]
- “The future ain’t what it used to be.” [9:34]
- “It’s like déjà vu all over again.” [10:40]