Things You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
If hindsight is 20/20, what do you wish you knew before now? Instead of wishing you could remake the financial decisions of your past, we talk about the ways you can be more proactive and prepared for financial decisions now and in the future.
Are you falling for the “doom and gloom” messaging in the media? Do you have a clearly defined financial plan? Do you have a strategy for withdrawing Social Security? What about taxes? Thinking through these questions beforehand and stress-testing your plan will help you make the changes needed and build a strong strategy.
Here’s what we’ll talk about today:
- Market volatility can cause uncertainty. [1:04]
- Not understanding your risk until it’s too late. [5:37]
- Taking Social Security without understanding the strategy. [7:48]
- Wishing you put more money into tax-beneficial options. [10:31]
- Retiring too early and having no choice but to go back to work. [12:51]