Things You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
The pandemic brought some long-lasting changes, including remote meetings. In fact, Sean says about half of their financial advising meetings are still virtual. How does this benefit the client?
Well, for starters, you can work with the advisor who best fits your needs, regardless of where you both are. Or, if you move, you can keep the advisor relationship you’ve had over the years. If you’re on the lookout for a trustworthy financial advisor, remember that good advisors are talked about.
Maybe your long-distance relatives have an advisor who is now an option for you thanks to virtual meetings.
Here’s what we talk about on today’s show:
- With the change in technology, virtual meetings are more common.
- Convenience can come from meeting online.
- If you prefer meeting in person, how can you get the same experience?
- What should you ask a potential advisor about working together remotely?
- How can you be sure the information is secure?