The View From The Pinnacle
For some people, the biggest problem with their financial planning isn’t that they make the wrong decisions but rather that they fail to make any decision at all. Other people, however, react instantly without giving it much though. Today we’ll discuss a few areas that people usually hold people up in the financial decision-making process and then we’ll give you ways to move forward.
Click the timestamps below to fast forward to certain points of the episode.
Thing’s You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
[2:55] – WE ALL HAVE SO MANY DECISIONS TO MAKE
- How can too many decisions effect you negatively.
- Some best practices for slowing things down and managing the tasks ahead.
[5:09] – CAN YOU RESEARCH SOMETHING TOO MUCH?
- The steps you should follow
- How to utilize your advisor for research effectively.
[6:39] – GENERAL CONFUSION CAN HOLD YOU UP
- Take it slow, this doesn’t have to be a quick process.
- How can you take control of your time and solve the confusion?
[8:13] – WHAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE TALKING ABOUT MONEY?
- Money is a taboo topic in a lot of cases.
- Your advisor can help you in this area beyond just facts and figures.
- Sean shares a client example of someone who asked what he looks for in a client to find out if they were a good fit.
[11:17] – HOW TO DEAL WITH TRAUMATIC LIFE EVENTS
- Building a plan can help you deal with major life events.
- You an build in a six-month protection period with the right plan.
- What if you don’t have a plan?
Looking Back From The Mountaintop
Resources From Today’s Podcast
Sean P. Lee – Contact