Things You’ll Learn Along Today’s Journey
As the saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side. When is the grass greener with another financial advisor? We talk about a number of reasons someone might consider looking at leaving their current advisor for another one. Sean shares why some of these reasons might be worthwhile and why some of these reasons don’t have to be dealbreakers.
Here are the reasons you wonder about getting a new advisor:
- Making a mistake that costs you money. [1:28]
- The business has gotten too big. [4:09]
- A dinner seminar has some appeal. [6:47]
- I’m moving across the country. [9:48]
- The market has been volatile. [13:35]